Belvoir makes authentically delicious cordials, presses and fruit crushes at the Lincolnshire countryside. As they would say, "100% organic. 100% lovely."
The packaging itself is so beautiful and looks like something out of a Vogue shoot or royal wedding. And the taste isn't too bad either...
Belvoir sent me a sampler (thank you so so much all, it was amazing.) and I am here to review and share with you these products.
Let's do the taste test, shall we?
- Lemonade 2.0.
- Tastes very similar to champagne.
- Pastoral, minimalistic vibes.
Pomegranate & raspberry lemonade:
- Beet sugar is really strong.
- Tastes similar to Honest Ade's pomegranate blue.
Elderflower & rose lemonade:
- Heaven is a place on earth with you.
- The touch of rose is so subtle yet makes the lemonade so much sweeter to the tastebuds.
- Delicate, scented and refreshing taste.
- Also very similar to champagne.
- Sparking deliciousness, and my personal favorite.
Lime & lemongrass lemonade:
- Reminiscent of the beginning of spring.
- Energizing feel & taste.
- Great for margaritas.
- The sparkling citrusy texture of this drink reminds me of a healthier Sprite.
Ginger beer lemonade:
- Has a fiery kick to it.
- Ginger is prominent.
- Lemon juice and sparkling spring water compliments it well, making drinking it a memorable experience.
Overall, I really enjoyed my experience with Belvoir Farms and their perfectly crafted lemonades. Any season, any time of day - it's paired greatly with everything. I've had Belvoir late at night with a bag of hot cheetos and Netflix, and I've always chose it to be the drink I had at my last Thanksgiving dinner.
I always appreciate a company with a consistent aesthetic and even more consistent imagery. The ingredients are simple, but you can tell it's crafted with care. It's truly a luxurious experience drinking this and it always inspires me to get up and be the woman I always wanted to be. Keep calm and stay lovely. X